Monday, January 21, 2008

And so it begins...



I've started this blog to hold an account of my groupie adventures. And i will take this opportunity to clear up the kind of "groupie" i am.
I am not by any means a rock slut, slobbering on the members of every member of any band. That is not my style. I do not sleep with these people or otherwise. I meet them, i converse with them, i pick their brains, about things i find interesting, if they're so inclined. My heart beats for these men, amidst the musical whimsy, and i can't help myself but to be drawn to them, like a moth to full blown pagan fire. I've met quite a few, fallen in love with one, and had many memorable evenings. None of which i regret.

Perhaps the most memorable have passed me by, and I will record them in a nostalgic re-telling. But considering that the thirst for rock lust lives in my veins i'm sure there'll be more to tell. And I better be ready...hence...
"What Would Penny Lane Do?" Welcome.

No comments: